Monday 26 April 2010

Warm-up

I keep forgetting how great music can be for inspiration. When I work on stuff that requires less concentration I put on a podcast to keep me company. As I was doing some warm-up sketches this morning I put a podcast on by habit. This one was an interview with an artist representative. It took me a while to realise that the voices talking about the nitty gritties of the field was actually making me quite tense. I guess some times we just have to switch off the real world for a bit.

I'm loving Ludovico Einaudi at the moment. You can really let your mind drift away on his scores...


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the fluidity of the first one. It looks like some emo scene from the original horrible Little Mermaid ending (where she suicides instead of killing the prince).

nana said...

Haha Romeo & Juliet, the mermaid version perhaps?

Post a Comment