Friday 23 July 2010

Hair rambling


Haven't touched painting in awhile, so after finishing work early today I sat at my workstation just sort of painting aimlessly. This is what's come out so far... (about 45 minutes of noodling).

Not sure where I'm going with this, or what colour scheme I want to.... it was kind of relaxing to just sit there painting with no purpose or no goal in mind. I think this is the first time I've done that, so it is quite refreshing to just paint blobs of colours and shapes, and repaint over it when I changed my mind.

This is unflipped and unchecked, so excuse any wonk. :D

3 comments:

Kate said...

I think it's lovely :D Her hair is AWH-SUM and I want it for myself! :D

Emsie said...

You know, one day I will find time to sit and LEARN how to paint like this. It's lovely even in this rough stage. Love it. ^_^

nana said...

I really like this rough actually! There's something to that sketchy, spontaneous quality. :)

Post a Comment